- Project List
- Robert C. Fisler Elementary School: Spruce Up!
Robert C. Fisler Elementary School: Spruce Up!
Date & Time:
Saturday, April 25, 2020
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
0 have signed up & 35 openings remain.
1. General: Pick up trash/scrub down lunch tables/pick up cigarette butts.
2. Weed six(6) gardens (12' x 8') 3.
3. Remove three (3) large rosebushes(Adult job gloves needed)
4. Intends to purchase her own plants and OC United reimburse.
5. Teachers's lounge area: Provide 2 new picnic table umbrellas (Neutral colors)
6. Provide two (2) new microwave ovens for Teachers's lounge
7. Provide 2 6'ft outdoor benches.for Teachers's lounge area.
8. Provide mulch for three (3) gardens (6' x 30')
9. Refurbishment of gagaball with fresh stain and water proof material.
8:00 AM ☕️ Morning Gathering (Check-In, T-Shirts, Food Drive, Free Breakfast and Coffee)
8:45 AM 🎉 Opening Rally (Music and Vendors)
9:30 AM ❤︎ Service Projects
12:30 PM 🍔 After Party (Celebration, Free Lunch and Closing)
The Morning Gathering begins at 8 AM with FREE food and beverages at Fullerton College Quad (321 E Chapman Ave )
⚠️ PRINT, SIGN, and TURN IN your liability form at the morning Gathering to receive your free T-Shirt!
⚠️ You will receive additional instructions from your project leader prior to beginning your service.
The After Party begins at 12:30PM (including Free lunch for everyone) at the Fullerton College Quad at 12:30PM.
🚙 Parking will be located in the Fullerton College parking structure off Lemon Street.
Thank you for your willingness to give back to your community! If you have any questions, please email this project's Project Leader or email@example.com!
Signups Start Mar 12, 2020 5:00 AM