- Project List
- Rolling Hills Elementary School: Spruce Up!
Rolling Hills Elementary School: Spruce Up!
Date & Time:
Saturday, April 25, 2020
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
0 have signed up & 45 openings remain.
Join a team of motivated workers who want to bless Rolling Hills Elementary school with a day of gardening and sprucing up the campus.
1. Sand and stain the benches in the arbor and school garden.
2. Sand and stain the gaga ball courts.
3. Clean up the patio areas of rooms 15 and 19.
4. Remove old roted benches around trees.
5. Clean out beds of dead leaves and remove the Ivy.
6. Add mulch; weed and plant school wide garden.
7. Repair sprinklers and sink where needed.
8. Refurbishment of gagaball with fresh stain and water proof material.
Note: We will have many gardening tools available as well as sand paper and brushes but it is always a good idea to bring your own along with you in case we need more. So if you bring your own tools, we recommend the following:
- Gloves, hand shovels, shovel, rake, pruners, clippers, snips...etc. we could also use a few wheel barrels if any of you would be willing to bring them.
8:00 AM ☕️ Morning Gathering (Check-In, T-Shirts, Food Drive, Free Breakfast and Coffee)
8:45 AM 🎉 Opening Rally (Music and Vendors)
9:30 AM ❤︎ Service Projects
12:30 PM 🍔 After Party (Celebration, Free Lunch and Closing)
The Morning Gathering begins at 8 AM with FREE food and beverages at Fullerton College Quad (321 E Chapman Ave )
⚠️ PRINT, SIGN, and TURN IN your liability form at the morning Gathering to receive your free T-Shirt!
⚠️ You will receive additional instructions from your project leader prior to beginning your service.
The After Party begins at 12:30PM (including Free lunch for everyone) at the Fullerton College Quad at 12:30PM.
🚙 Parking will be located in the Fullerton College parking structure off Lemon Street.
Thank you for your willingness to give back to your community! If you have any questions, please email this project's Project Leader or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Signups Start Mar 12, 2020 5:00 AM