- Project List
- Golden Hill Elementary School: Spruce Up!
Golden Hill Elementary School: Spruce Up!
Date & Time:
Saturday, April 25, 2020
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
0 have signed up & 40 openings remain.
The scope of work for Golden Hills Elementary School includes:
2. Clean and degrease all eating area tables
3. Clean, sweep, mop and dust MPR.
4. Apply shale/granite stones to fill voids around kinder room where there are pavers and a mock alligator.
5.Remove paint from a building where a prior graphic has faded and is now an unsightly blotch.
6. Trim and weed the Reading Garden.
8. Shoring requirement: Mosaic in "Londa's Garden" is in danger of breaking apart due to erosion. Suggest the area be excavated to a depth on 4-6 " around the front of the mosaid and forms installed to allow for the pouring of concrete to reinforce the base.
9. Mulch requirement: LARGE. Two scoops in opposite locations to be specified by H. Brown. There are Twenty (20) gardens 8' x 16' needing mulch plus Kindergarten garden needing weeding plants and mulch. Bldg B garden is 10'x 20'. Excess mulch can be used in all building perimeters.
Snacks and water will be provided.
8:00 AM ☕️ Morning Gathering (Check-In, T-Shirts, Food Drive, Free Breakfast and Coffee)
8:45 AM 🎉 Opening Rally (Music and Vendors)
9:30 AM ❤︎ Service Projects
12:30 PM 🍔 After Party (Celebration, Free Lunch and Closing)
The Morning Gathering begins at 8 AM with FREE food and beverages in Fullerton College Quad (321 E. Chapman Ave)
⚠️ PRINT, SIGN, and TURN IN your liability form at the morning Gathering to receive your free T-Shirt!
⚠️ You will receive additional instructions from your project leader prior to beginning your service.
The After Party begins at 12:30PM (including Free lunch for everyone) at the Fullerton College Quad at 12:30PM.
🚙 Parking will be located in the Fullerton College parking structure off Lemon Street.
Thank you for your willingness to give back to your community! If you have any questions, please email this project's Project Leader or email@example.com!
Signups Start Mar 12, 2020 5:00 AM